‘Tis the season for giving once again which happens to be one of my ab-fab favorite activities. Why, you ask? Because it’s when I reach out to those who may be in need. You may remember, besties, that I, Catty Wompus, was not always the happy-go-lucky girl you see before you today. My heart needed a mend and by-golly, it got sewn up big-time by that superstar of heart-mending, that seamstress of sweetness, my best friend, Lucy Hope. And it’s a lesson I’ll never forget.
And so, I present to you my Holiday Gift Guide. And the best part? Everything on it is free!
- Offer a smile to someone who’s sad or lonely. Trust me! It works and you don’t even have to wrap it
- Offer up a kind word of encouragement. I recommend even more than one strung together in a beautiful sentence that can be enjoyed for a really long time.
- Lend a helping hand. See a neighbor who may need help carrying their groceries inside? Reach out! But you might want to use BOTH hands for that!
- Volunteer! You can help serve food to those less fortunate or start a food drive at your school.
- Love your neighbor! It’s the most furry-fuzzy thing you can offer and it’s not just for the holidays. It’s for ALWAYS.
Adios for now, my lovelies! Go forth and give, give, give!